christeric leopard

    I have been in search for the perfect leopard long sleeve shirt with the slightest 
    shoulder pad detail....(am overwhelmed by the intense shoulders that are out there right now), but after no luck and realizing I have resourceful patternmakers and sewers around me all day everyday, I decided to just design and make them.  I cut this shirt in many different colors and fabrics (sequins, stripes, lace, and any novelty remnant fabric I could get my hands on), in which I will post pics of in later entries.  These shirts will be available upon request!
    I'm also pretty excited to wear my new Linda Farrow x Alexander Wang sunnies.  I got them at Opening Ceremony under the influence of Alexander Wang himself.  I was fortunate enough to meet him and allow him to try sunglasses on me!  Of course, being so star-struck, I ended up buying them like a sucker; with no regrets at that. 

    leopard shirt-christeric lamme
    mom jeans-vintage levi's
    strappy wedges-marni
    sunglasses-linda farrow x alexander wang