PEACHYKEEN

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    UNIF sweet trench-get it HERE or HERE
    shorts-vintage
    bodysuit-vintage Dior
    shoes-vintage from Etsy

    I've been waiting for the weather to get warmer to wear this mesh trench...don't mean to toot my own horn but it really is a great little jacket for mild California weather.   Speaking of weather I'm feeling extremely under it.  I have a non-stop runny nose and after an extensive google search for a cure, I am left sitting on the couch sniffing Sharpies...lets hope I don't get brain damage.

    If you haven't yet please donate to the Red Cross HERE The people in evacuation centers are desperately in need of food, water, and supplies.  In an article I read, a survivor that's staying at one of these centers says that she only gets a bowl of soup or a piece of bread to share with 3 people A DAY! So sad...
    ♥ ♥ ♥