HOMIEDONTPLAYDAT

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    UNIF white sex shirt-available soon HERE
    shorts-vintage
    cardigan-vintage
    beanie-tokyo
    socks-Ralph Lauren
    awesome flame slip on's-from Goodwill

    My friend Bobbie said my outfit reminded her of "Homie Don't Play That"...I don't really get it but I'll take it! Ooooweeee did I fall in love when I found these flaming babies at the bottom of the Goodwill shoe bin for $1.99!! All it needs is some shoe glue and it'll feel like 1995 again!

    Work has been so busy...and on top of that we moved offices this week from Hollywood to downtown.  We originally started downtown and man does it feel good to be back in the hooood! Close to the fabrics, the vendors, the homeless, the CHAOS! It just feels right here.

    Semi-old news but check out the UNIF studded rider on....
    THE COVER OF ROLLING STONES!
    Worn by the BEEEEBBBS (looking all grown up!)...shot by Terry Richardson!
    MY TWITTER
    ♥  ♥  ♥