Yeah I've been to Paris

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket






    at the Louvre wearing:

    caramel leather jacket (I made)
    vintage Mayhem tee
    black net sweater
    PlayMe slash jeans (get them here)
    vintage ankle boots
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    exploring our neigborhood, Montparnasse:
    Contempo Casuals vintage crop sweater
    Cheap Monday high waist jeans
    Opening Cermony boots
    vintage hat (from Paris flea market)


    Some quick outfit shots from Paris!  Most of my pictures were shot on 35mm so I will post when I develop the film!
    What can I say about this city? I'm in LOVE and am determined to live here for at least 6 months within the next year.
    Just got back 2 days ago and now I am leaving again for 10 days....China...booo :(
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥