Je vais le prendre

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    plaid skirt-ebay
    ripped tee-this old thing?
    sherpa bag-vintage
    velvet boots-Opening Ceremony


    Last outfit from Tokyo....I bought this skirt on ebay for about $12 shipped.  Couldn't resist the perfect PJ plaid and button front.

    Irresponsibility got the best of me and I booked a last minute trip to PARIS with Eric and my 2 best friends! We leave tomorrow!!! I figured at 26 years old, it's about GD time I go to Paris....no??
    Soo...if any of you lovely readers have any tips on the city of love please do tell...and in exchange I present you with this:

    Photobucket
    I was looking through our old UNIF archives today and found this amazing myspace message.  UNIF fan knows WHATS UP


    Au Revoir kids!!!

    Photobucket