HAIR-DIY-DYE-DEAD

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    vintage wide leg pants-VIRGO
    shredded tee-VIRGO
    wedges-Marni

    Since I haven't trimmed this mane in 2 years, I thought I'd dye the ends blue (aka completely fry them to death) and then chop them off when I get sick of seeing blue stains on my towels and pillow case.  I can't decide if I like this look on me or not.  Blonde hair definitely suits this hair gradient trend better!

    My whole outfit is from VIRGO, a really great store owned by the amazing duo Rana and Alejandra.  If you are ever in downtown Los Angeles, you must visit them! Trust me; they have the best vintage finds, local designs, and AMAZING prices! I dropped by to just look around and say hi but ended up wanting everything and settled for these 2 items..."shopping fast" FAIL!