Back!

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    tiedye clogs-China.  My fave item of the moment!
    shorts-sample
    coral knit sweater vest-vintage
    color blocked bra-tokyo
    leopard diego-alexander wang

    I'm baaaack!  I can't begin to describe how good it feels to be home.  After 3 weeks, 7 flights, 3 train rides and 8,000 mosquito bites (as you can see on my legs) "home sweet home" is an understatement.
    Regardless, I had lots of fun AND more importantly we got tons of work done.  Basically finished PlayMe Jeans' and UNIF's sampling for next season! yup, GET EXCITED!!

    (WARNING!: way too many pics to come)
    random pics from the trip ...had to spend my 26th birthday in Guangzhou....not exactly party city but the guys from our factory were so sweet and arranged a birthday bash for me! Oh and by bash I mean a Lady Gaga impersonator performance at the most poppin' club in the city! lol....THANK YOU Artwks!!
    Photobucket

    I thought she was pretty on point!!! what do you think?
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    love Eric's Dior Homme (Hedi Slimane) t-shirt
    Photobucket
    Kita san is like 60 years old but can still rock a floral suit and break dance.

    I also got to visit Taiwan for 2 days.  I spent 8 years of my childhood there so the place is really special to me.  I got to see my sweet mama, 2 of my oldest friends get married, and the only store in Taiwan to carry UNIF! It's called NEU! and it is the siiiiiiccckest store.  If you are in Taiwan or plan on visiting, you MUST drop by here.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    comfort food...
    Photobucket
    Eric (looking surprised!) and the owner YiLing.  The girl is truly mind-blowing.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    She had us sign the wall along side CobraSnake, JoyRich, and DimMak!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket


    We had a 1 day lay-over in Tokyo on the way back to LA so we trekked to the city and met up with my brother!  He took us to this awesome bar called LOFT in Shinjuku
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    brown sugar coated edamame.  sooo good.

    And of course we hit up my all time FAVORITE store DonQuixote!  If you are ever in Tokyo, you MUST venture out to this cluttered wonderland (preferably not sober).
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Tengas....if you don't know what they are...google it.  The prices are about $10 bucks each for a one time use...a little steep if you ask me!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    SNACKS!
    Photobucket
    sorry for the looonnng post of pics....just thought I'd share!

    P.S.  Check out my interview over at ChicIntuition here!

    xx