LAX

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    vintage levi's
    tie dye scarf from thailand
    vintage mustard cardigan
    vintage army backpack
    vintage hat
    Junya Watanabe boots

    My outfit from 2 weeks ago before boarding my flight to Taiwan.  How amazing is this backpack? Found it at a vintage warehouse and it still had the soldier's full name in the name tag slot...a little creepy! Since these pics, I have been on 4 flights, 2 train rides, 4 cities,  3 countries and I am exhausted with just 3 more flights to go!  Eric couldn't come with me on this trip so I am solo for the most part. Thank the GODS for my dear friend in Hong Kong for hooking me up with a little stash for the last 10 days of my trip to keep me SANE! Thanks C! ♥

    PS. THESE BACK IN STOCKKKKK HERE!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    and at last the AMAZING ioanna from the band IO ECHO in the UNIF America shirt. Couldn't be more stoked that she is wearing UNIF. Check them out HERE!
     ♥ ♥ ♥