back in biz

    Photobucket
    30° is not t-shirt/cardigan weather
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    so this is what I really wore...a full on fur coat...ok maybe I was over-reacting to the cold a little bit by wearing fur in Feb
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Eric is shy ♥
     t-shirt-vintage
    mustard cardigan-Erics
    jeans-Cheap Monday
    fur coat-vintage (so it's ok right?) from stepmom
    plaid scarf-from Tokyo
    boots-Ann D
    I'm baaacckkk....from a 2 week long trip to Vegas and New York for tradeshows.  Sales season is always so brutal; making samples, shooting lookbooks, setting up booths, writing orders, and then having to do it all over again in a different city.  Nonetheless, I love what I do (most of the time) and feel so blessed for the momentum we've gained this past season! 
    Sorry for the lack of posts!!! Aside from being busy as hell, I've been wearing new UNIF nonstop, hence I can't photograph what I wear until it is out in production. TOP SECRET!  You'll just have to wait and see!!!!
    In the meantime, these UNIF styles (plus more) are up on KARMALOOP HERE!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    ♥ ♥ ♥