WHATATRIP

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    studded leather rider-UNIF
    shirt-vintage
    rainbow leggings-Hong Kong
    shoes-custom
    I can never resist buying pastel/rainbow-colored things.  It must be the candy raver inside of me.  This jacket is the same style as the one WEEZY wore in a previous post...!  Believe it or not we hand studded the whole production run in our office. Yup FUN TIMES!

    WOW this blog got nominated for Best Newcomer of the Year by BlogLovin! I really couldn't believe it when they notified me because let's face it...this blog is no where near as influential as the others AND I probably am the least diligent at updating.  Nonetheless, I am so grateful to my readers; long-time ones, new ones, future ones, ones that quit me...you've given me much joy over the past year and I want to thank you all for taking time to visit.  I can only hope to give back to each of you somehow!
    you can vote for your favorites HERE
    and if you're not feeling me for Best Newcomer I highly recommend ORACLE FOX! She is pretty rad! 
    ♥  ♥  ♥