BOY

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    beaded net tank-vintage
    army green shorts-vintage + diy
    boots-yesstyle 
    check out my new "old" BOY LONDON bracelet!!!!-gift from Eric
    really love these shorts at the moment....bought them for the color and went to town on them with our handy dremel machine!


    Spent Mother's Day sans my mother ☹ (miss you!) but I did get to meet Rachel from StyleStalker! We strolled the Rose Bowl flea market together bright and early.  Apologies for no pics as I am pretty much brain dead in the mornings and forgot the camera.  She is one cool chick though...not only is she sweet as hell but her boyfriend also happens to be in an awesome band called P'NAU (as fate would have it...I had their CD in my car!) check them out!