RIP Malcolm McLaren

    A little late on the memorial post but I was in Thailand when the legend passed and had no idea until today. I wouldn't describe myself as punk-rock but I sure love the Sex Pistols and have immense respect for Malcolm McLaren, who single-handedly, alongside Vivienne Westwood, paved the style, sound, genre of what we call punk today.
    The shirt I'm wearing below is an original 1976 Malcolm McLaren Vivienne Westwood Seditionaries "Personal Collection" tee.   Eric, being the rare t-shirt monger, bought this from a private seller for an undisclosed amount.   It features Mickey pummeling Minnie...well worth any dollar amount if you ask me.
    ripped jeans-just usa
    boots-yesstyle
    armour ring-Vivienne Westwood
    ♥alexander wang leopard diego bag (from OAKnyc)♥
    birthday gift to myself from my CapitalOne credit card
    (that I do not plan on paying off....ever)

    As for the other shirt...I won't say too much about.  It is an ORIGINAL Malcolm McLaren/Vivienne Westwood that I am posting for reason no more than to showcase tribute to Malcolm McLaren and his life's work.  I am not a  racist. I do not wear this shirt.  DO NOT freak out please.

    R.I.P. Malcolm McLaren